Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Conclusion

Following the conclusion of 5720 at UNT I would like to incorporate wikis and blogs in to my classroom activities. I have learned and seen so many possibilities for these two pieces of technology. My students have always had such incredible voice. I feel using wikis and blogs gives them the opportunity to express themselves more often and more freely. Students are comfortable with technology and enjoying using it as a way to express themselves. It is important to tap in to whatever will work for students to enhance learning and encourage interaction and discussion. Hopefully when I am in a library I can quickly put wikis and blogs in to play on my own website. The best advertisement for a library is one that is created by its patrons. Wikis and blogs lay the foundation for that advertisement.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that there are endless possibilites for the use of wikis and blogs. These really are the quintessential Web 2.0 tools, kind of like the hammer and the screwdriver.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete